All orders will be sent from Hungary. International shipping is
€5 (Orders delivered within 1-3 business days by GLS).
International Shipping fees are varies depending on your location. Your total will be provided before
you submit your order.
- Climate Neutral Express Shipping: Orders are shipped with DHL Express with an approximate delivery time of 1-6 business days. Every order is supplied with a tracking number. This service helps you combat climate change by offsetting emissions from the transportation of your shipment.
- Standard Shipping: Orders are shipped with DHL Global Mail with an approximate delivery time of 7-45 business days. Orders aren't supplied with a tracking number.
- Free Express Shipping on all orders over €150 EUR.
Please note: Due to current circumstances with COVID-19, slight shipping delays may occur. We can assure you that we're doing everything in our power to make sure that you'll receive your order as soon as possible!
It depends on the shipping service you choose.
- Domestic Shipping (Hungary): Orders are shipped with GLS Express with an approximate delivery time of 1-3 business days. - Express Shipping: Orders are shipped with DHL Express with an approximate delivery time of 1-6 business days.
- Standard Shipping: Orders are shipped with DHL Global Mail with an approximate delivery time of 7-45 business days.
Please note weekend days are not business days. Please
allow up to 2 business day for processing. Please note that transit times are
measured at the point of dispatch.
Express Shipping: After your parcel has dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation
email which includes tracking details.
Standard shipping: Tracking is not available.
- Please note that Undersea Wear is not liable for customs clearances fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please familiarise yourself with your country’s customs charges and levies prior to placing an order
- Please keep an eye on your shipment with the tracking number provided to avoid delays, Undersea Wear is not responsible if you are not notified by your country’s postal authority
- Please note: If you decide not to pay import taxes or duties and choose to reject the parcel, you will not be refunded for your order
We encourage you to reach out to the shipping carrier responsible for delivery
and quote your tracking number as they will have the most up to date
information. If you still require assistance contact our Customer Care team.
The amount of carbon emissions produced during the transport of a Go Green shipment is calculated using a verified measurement process and translated into required "carbon credits". These credits are generated by recognized climate protection projects that reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, such as a wind farm in China or a biomass power plant in India.