UNDERSEA SUMMER CAMP
All personal details are compulsory on the registration form.
The participants’ minimum age is 18 years old.
Undersea Summer Camp reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
Images of your stay at Undersea Summer Camp are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as the website and social media channels of Undersea Wear if you agree on it.
Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going into the ocean. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
Each customer is responsible for the Undersea Summer Camp equipment during its use and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
Undersea Summer Camp does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances.
– When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
– When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
– When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
– When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at Undersea Summer Camp, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
– Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Undersea Summer Camp regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
We highly recommend that participants in our programs purchase travel insurance to protect their investment.
UNDERSEA SUMMER CAMP
We know how special each and every trip you make, so we do our best to work with everybody’s individual needs, wants and circumstances. With that in mind, once the decision has been made to book our service and payment has been received, we stand firmly by our cancellation policy. Just as important is the fact that once a service is booked, that spot becomes unavailable for someone who would have booked otherwise.
Thank you very much for understanding!
Important Information Regarding our Refund Policy
Once you have confirmed a reservation our cancellation policy is activated, so wait to make a deposit until you are absolutely sure that you can make it.
- Late arrival or departure:
Any conditions out of our control that delay your arrival or departure may add to your cost; all extra charges caused by delays (late luggage, extra flights, or catching up with a trip in progress) or any variations from the itinerary (early departure, evacuation) will be at customer expense.
No exceptions are made to our cancellation policy for any reason.
- Service Cancellation and Refund:
No partial refunds will be given for unused services such as apartment, surf lesson, catamaran trip, island tour and etc. Our services are quoted as a package.
We cannot transfer reservations at no cost because once you sign up, numerous arrangements are made for you immediately and other potential guests have been denied your reserved space.
Accommodation & Services: no refund in case of early departure.
Injuries and accidents: no refund of accommodation & services in case of an earlier departure.
If YOU need to cancel your reservation :
- If you are unable to join the camp due to Covid-19 pandemic, we give you 100% refund.
- If you are unable to join the camp due to personal issues, we give you 100% refund as long as you cancel it more than 30 days in advance of the event date.
- If you are unable to join the camp due to personal issues, we give you 50% refund if you cancel it in less than 30 days in advance of the event date.
If Undersea Wear must cancel the camp due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations or due to Covid-19 pandemic, all the payment received to date will be refunded.